checkmate against phishing in 9 steps
The possibility that someone will fall into error and click on a malevolent link is endless. Despite all the attempts to train the employees of the companies it is too easy to click, and even the best schools have always had the donkeys, who maybe fiddled during the lesson.
The solution is to parameterize our computers. Regarding the
possibility that there is some maiware inside the attachments,
just hijack the automatic opening of an attachment according to the file extension.
Currently a pdf can be opened automatically by Adobe Reader, while a docx from Microsoft’s Word.
1) If we set an empty text file as the default application for documents
that most risk hosting the malware, a window is automatically presented in which there is a list of applications compatible with the document, a window where you can choose. The time of choice allows you to possibly understand that a check must be done, maybe have the document analyzed by the antivirus installed on your computer.
2) But the most complicated case is to prevent the opening of an internet link. in this case you have to proceed as follows:
Activate a “safe” site where the link of the main internet search browsers,
such as Google, is proposed. In WordPress cms it is very easy to set a link
to access another site Be that site www.Mysite.eu
3) 3) Set the Internet access parameters to the browser according to the setting
Parental control, but instead of setting a black list of sites set as “none” the proxy reference and set Mysite.eu as a site to be accessed independently of the proxy, then Mysite.eu is accessed.
4) In these conditions when I click on Mysite.eu on the link Google.it arrives the reply unable to access internet ”
5) To overcome this problem on the Mysite.eu website there is
a script code server side in PHP that sets up an appropriate proxy,
so that when I click on the link “Google.com” you activate the internet connection and you access all sites
6) Advantageously can be added a black list of sites anyway from
follow us in the next page